- Back to studying Korean. I had to re-learn everything. TOPIK on April 17th. Hoping for at least Level 1 (I’m being realistic).
- Jogging! I have a huge blister on my right foot because I usually run-walk for 2 hours — straight. I kid you not.
- Keeping matters of the heart to myself. Period.
- Back to blogging. I trashed all previous posts because I want to start anew. What a waste, but I want a clean slate.
- Still setting goals for 2016. I’m taking baby steps – I don’t want to waste another year by starting big and quitting in the middle.
- Less time on Facebook and focusing on making memories with people who matter.