These days, I am really bored at work.
My shift starts at 2PM, but I don’t have any classes before 6:35PM..
and it’s driving me crazy!!
So today, I decided to try answering random questions just to pass the time.
Here goes Questions 1 ~10:
What are your nicknames? What do you prefer to be called?
- Sar, Sarah, Pretty baby (and many others). I prefer Sara (yes, without “h”).
What books on your shelf are begging to be read?
- A lot.. no kidding.
How often do you doodle? What do your doodles look like?
- When I’m extremely bored. I usually draw stick men and emojis.
What do you do if you can’t sleep at night? Do you count sheep? Toss and Turn? Try to get up and do something productive?
- I listen to music or play a movie/TV drama. I need the assurance that I’m not alone.
How many days could you last in solitary confinement? How would you do it?
- A day or two. Just lock myself in a room.
Do you save old greeting cards and letters? Throw them away?
- Save. I’m a very sentimental person.
Who is the biggest pack rat you know?
When making an entrance in to a party, do you make your presence known? Do you slip in and look for someone you know? Do you sneak in quietly and find a safe spot to roost?
- Sneak in quietly like the introvert that I am.
What is your strongest sense? If you had to give one up, which would it be?
- Sight. Maybe, touch? I don’t know. I need sight and hearing, that’s for sure.
How many times a day do you look at yourself in the mirror?
- As many as the number of mirrors I pass by a day.
Will answer more later~