This month was an emotional roller coaster ride I wanted to get out of badly. I was sick and depressed and suicidal – but I survived, thanks to those who sincerely care for me. I am lucky and blessed with people who are willing to share my pain.
To those who stuck around even when I was at my worst, thank you.
- First half of July: I couldn’t eat for a week – I tried but I always ended up throwing up everything. I was so stressed and depressed that I spent that week just sleeping and going to work. I was diagnosed with ulcer and dehydration.
No matter how much make up I put on, I still looked pale and sick. I stopped putting on lipstick because I kept washing it off after throwing up.
- Graduated from our 3-month company training. BEST WAVE EVER.
- Random things that made me happy:
- Someone sent me these photos while shopping around and I was surprised at how much weight I’ve lost within a month.
- Cut my hair short to remove excess baggage. Lol.
- Spent time with a handful of people close to my heart.
- Spent a lot of time alone, too.
- Went on a walkathon around BGC.